Careers at Prairie Pines Childcare Center
Prairie Pines Childcare Center is a new childcare center located in Fosston, MN. We are opening in the spring of 2022 and are now accepting applications for the following positions.
The Center is offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus. Sign-on bonuses will be paid at 90 days of employment to employees in good standing.
If preferred, applications may be dropped off at, or mailed to:
Prairie Pines Childcare Center
c/o City of Fosston
220 East First Street
Fosston, MN 56542
This position provides a successful, safe, and supervised educational setting for children while they are at the Prairie Pines Child Care Center. Responsibilities include working within a team, active child supervision, utilizing curriculum and child assessment, and building relationships with families. Must be able to pass a background check.
This position works alongside the Lead Teacher to provide a successful, safe, and supervised educational setting. Responsibilities include working within a team, active child supervision, assisting to implement curriculum, and building relationships with families. Must be able to pass a background check.
This position assists and supports the classroom team in carrying out developmentally appropriate activities. Responsibilities include monitoring children in the classroom while other team members are on break, monitoring children while on the playground and field trips, and completing daily prep and cleaning. Must be able to pass a background check.
Are you interested in applying in the future? Are you not quite qualified? We’d love to help you get there! Here are a few resources in our area that might help you obtain the right credentials as we approach our opening date.
- Child Care Aware of MN offers a Director Credential and a Child Development Associate Credential. Visit https://www.childcareawaremn.org/providers/professional-development/ for more information.
- Northland Community and Technical College offers two early childhood programs – a certificate and an A.A.S. Visit http://northlandcollege.edu/academics/programs/career-and-technical/index.php?field=edu
- Rasmussen University offers early childhood programs – Child Development Associate and several levels of degrees. Visit https://www.rasmussen.edu/degrees/education/
- Mayville State University offers several levels of early childhood degrees. Visit https://mayvillestate.edu/academics/majors-and-minors/early-childhood/
- Inter-County Community Council’s Head Start program can assist you in obtaining experience when positions are available, as well as some possible training opportunities. Email email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
Get In Touch
If you would like to learn more about Prairie Pines Childcare Center, please send us a message.
Phone: (218) 435-1130
Address: 124 N Johnson Ave, Fosston, MN 56542